Success Coach | Career Coach | Learning and development Facilitator
Help clients improve the quality of their Life with focus on potential, Holistic development and well being.
Suneeta Lawrence is an Associate Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation and a Learning and development Facilitator in the area of Leadership development, Career Management and Personal effectiveness with total experience of over 19 years. She worked as a Corporate HR professional for 16 years, with large MNCs, Cyient, HSBC, Sutherland, DST Worldwide, NIIT to name a few. She has proven expertise in Leadership development, Career Coaching and Career transition coaching. She has been associated with Impact Group, USA, Lee Hecht Harrison, Dr.Reddy’s Foundation for Health Education where she helped their Clients move forward and create better quality of life for themselves and their teams. She provides one to one coaching, group coaching and facilitates workshops for organizations, professionals and students. She is very passionate about co-creating happiness and success for her clients. She mentors new Coaches and helps them overcome challenges they face in getting started.
Her personal mission is to positively impact the life of everyone who interacts with her and help individuals improve the quality of their life. She pursues active interest in social outreach programs along with her husband. Success in her terms is to be able to do small acts of kindness in a genuine and impactful way.
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Success & Life Coach, Master Spirit Life Coach from Certified Coaches Alliance, Canada
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from XLRI, Jamshedpur
- NLP Practitioner
- Trainer on Law of Attraction
- 7 Habits of highly effective people Signature program, Franklin Covey India
- Power of Subconscious Mind
- Advanced Facilitation program
Contact on mobile: +91 9100799322
Or use the form to send me an email: