L&D Global is a world-wide network of Learning and Development Practitioners. The network has over 30000 members across industries, counties and cultures. The Network was founded by Surya Prakash Mohapatra, a senior Industry Thought Leader in the HR space.
The vision of L&D Global is to build a Global Community where
- Sharing of knowledge comes naturally
- Learning and Reflection are intrinsic
- Elevating Each other is the norm
- Making a difference to the world within and outside is a dream
The mission of L&D Global is popularly known as 3 Cs: They stand for Collaborate, Co-create and Contribute. L&D Global is striving “To build a Community of Learning & Development Practitioners where members can Collaborate to Co-create new body of knowledge and Contribute meaningfully to the betterment of the fraternity, the industry and the society.”
- Facilitate forums where members can collaborate, share and learn best practices and exchange ideas
- Build and maintain a robust Repository of Artifacts, Blogs, Whitepapers, Videos etc. to aid L&D practitioners
- Form local chapters to facilitate face to face interaction among members
- Conduct Training programs, Webinars, ‘Chat with Expert’ sessions for members
- Facilitate Networking among members across different cities and countries
- Recognize and reward outstanding contribution in the space of learning and development
- Publish Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Newsletters, Journals etc.
- Partner with Universities, Institutions, corporations to build synergies
- Enable corporate and social enterprises to drive meaningful results
L&D Global has local chapters across major cities in India including Bangalore, Bhuwaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune.
Kolkatta coming soon….
The National Summit of L&D Global at Delhi is the next big thing. Be there.